OPTREAL is currently preparing another 31 pieces of land for individual construction of family houses in the attractive village of Dobřejovice near Prague that is located close to the capital city. It is (completion and sale) the second half of a very interesting site whose construction and sale were completed in 2017. New pieces of land with an area of between 1 004 and 1302 m2 complement and close this site.
New sites extend the original built-up area in Dobřejovice locality caled “Near Průhonice Park” and complement this recently realized residential area.
Locality lies on the western edge of the village in a slightly steep land near the road and the edge of a nature preserve Průhonice Park. In extends in a straight line the original built-up area of Dobřejovice and another 51 building grounds, which were completed by our company in 2006.
Positives of the proposed regulatory plan will also be reflected in this part of the site
Modern buildings and houses in traditional style
In cooperation with the renowned Prague city planners, architects and representatives of the Dobřejovice village, the OPTREAL Company developed an extensive regulatory plan. A new urban concept and building regulation established is unequivocally to the benefit of appearance of the area that is being built and the quality of life therein. In any case, new owners do not need to worry about a uniform approach to the project. Building lots are prepared for individual construction and future owners thus have a sufficient freedom to decide whether to build a modern house or to choose a traditional architecture. The result will be a life-friendly, spacious, aesthetically and harmoniously functioning site, which already begins to be seen on the horizon due to the construction of first houses.
Our intention is making sure that the client´s investments in Dobřejovice are much better protected by enabling their time appreciation and creating prerequisites for their contented living in an exceptional environment near Prague.
The benefits of the regulatory plan and a new trend introduced in Dobřejovice by OPTREAL
- completely new concept of street space including wider streets
- greater amount of greening
- considerable degree of privacy for new residents
- no disturbing and unsightly houses in the neighbourhood, as sometimes happens
- houses and roofs matched to natural shades - clients choose from the colour range according to theis taste
- parks with rest zones in this part of the project, park with children`s playgrounds and game elements is part of the whole site
- plots and civic amenities building
We would like to introduce you a detailed plan of the site. Ask us for information.
Other benefits of the project Dobřejovice near to Průhonice Park
- proximity of Prague and fast transport connection - the pieces of land are located only 10 km from the edge of Prague and 15 km from the city centre
- connection to the D1 motorway at a distance of 3.5 km
- very good transport connection with Prague using the PID line 363 to metro Opatov, line 428 goes to Jesenice and on the other side to Říčany
- basic civic amenities in place - kindergarten, library and post office located in Dobřejovice
- all amenities with kindergartens, health centre, shopping centre and restaurants in Jesenice 5 km away
- a whole range of shops, services and several restaurants are located in the commercial zone of Čestlice, which is just 6 km away and accessible using the 363 line
Nature, sport and entertainment within reach
- National Historic Landmark Průhonice Park within a 5-minute walk
- dendrology garden for plant lovers open in Čestlice
- option of spending active leisure in the largest water park in the Czech Republic - Aqua Park Čestlice including the sauna world and fitness centre
-newly constructed building plots are located in a place that allows a wide range of outdoor activities, such as staying in the Průhonice Park, visiting the history-rich castle grounds with a chapel in Dobřejovice, walking and biking. During winter, this environment is ideal for cross-country skiing.
For more information about the village Dobřejovice, please see the official municipal website: http://www.dobrejovice.eu.